- Security Audit
- Ethical Hacking
- Security Consulting
- Penetration Testing
- Source Code Review
- Training and Coaching
Computer Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics
Response to on-line Fraud and Internet Crime
High-Tech Bridge offers Computer Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics services to:
- Repair the negative consequences of a hacker attack, fraud or insider activities
- Identify security weaknesses and vulnerabilities used during the attack
- Find the real source of the attack
- Provide you with evidence and assistance to support the start of legal action.
The most common types of fraud and cyber crime incidents we investigate are:
- Compromised systems, applications, servers and network devices
- Machines infected by viruses, Trojan horses and rootkits
- Denial of Service attacks against corporate infrastructure
- Phishing and social engineering attacks against corporate users
- Fake or confidential information spreading in the Internet
- Confidential information leakage and malicious activity by insiders
- Privilege escalation, unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Information and date destruction or other damage to corporate resources
- Industrial and commercial espionage
- On-line trading of counterfeit corporate products
- On-line abuse of trademarks, licenses and copyright
Each security incident requires a detailed and fast investigation in order to minimize losses, find the guilty parties and prepare all the necessary materials for law enforcement agencies. Investigations can also help to prevent similar issues arising in the future.
If the incident involves usage of malware, a malware analysis and reversing phase is required. After that our experts will start log analysis, or log recovery process, if logs were deleted by the intruder(s).
After a complete report of the incident is made and the source of the attack can be identified, all the information obtained during the investigation process can be transmitted to law enforcement agencies to begin the legal process.
Hackers often perform their attacks through several previously compromised systems in order to hide the real source of attack. In this case, our experts will start a step-by-step investigation, in cooperation with international law enforcement agencies, to follow the criminal chain back to its source, restore the logs and find the real attacker(s).
Depending on client specific needs, computer forensic investigations can require several steps: