ImmuniWeb® Continuous leverages our proprietary Multilayer Application Security Testing and application change detection technologies for ongoing, DevSecOps-enabled web penetration testing. It combines our award-
wining Machine Learning and AI technology with manual testing of new or updated code.
Continuous Web Security Monitoring
Instant detection and testing of new or updated code deployed to your web applications or API.
Full coverage of OWASP Testing Guide, including API and business logic testing.
Zero false-positives SLA for every project and actionable remediation guidelines.
24/7 technical support, patch verification, integration with WAF, SDLC and CI/CD tools.
testing & reporting
Standards & Methodologies
We leverage in-house application security testing methodologies in combination with:
- OWASP Testing Guide
- NIST SP 800-115 Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- PCI DSS Information Supplement: Penetration Testing Guidance
- FedRAMP Penetration Test Guidance
- ISACA’s How to Audit GDPR
We follow international standards to report security vulnerabilities:
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) Compatible
- Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) Compatible
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSSv3)
Vulnerability Coverage Datasheet
ImmuniWeb® Continuous Subscriptions
One package may include several internal or external URLs